Sunday 24 June 2007

Running Shoes

The soles of my running shoes have been meticulously designed to provide me with the "ultimate running experience". Their outsoles are made from different types of carbon rubber - I count four colours in total - all with their own rebound characteristics. They are also threaded with different studdings, ridges and gullies to provide me with superior traction.

Unfortunately, as a result of being threaded, my running shoes also tend to accumulate unwanted substances underneath. The muck I collect in this way ranges from being slightly inconvenient to downright disgusting. I am happy to rinse off those at the low end of the scale when I get home, but those at the other end makes me want to dump my "high performance running machines" in the nearest rubbish bin.

So PLEASE, if you own a dog that you take for walks in public places, clean up after it.

1 comment:

madhu said...

Interesting article.
I appreciate you for making a good
point.
I ordered
"Nike Little Flight Ball (TD)"
from
shoedeals4u.com for my kid, he liked it the most. Unfortunately one day my kid also stamped dog shit. I cleaned it for him, but he is not at all interested in wearing it again. Shoes
again went in to box.